Topic: My background

Hi everyone,
I'm dead, though I thought I'd come in here to say hi. I'd like to send my warm regards to Eliza, who in collaboration with her girlfriend Cassandra cured me from a debilitating and terminal case of Pancreatic Cancer last year. They did it simply by sending me a bunch of emails and skype messages - somehow, the internet waves penetrated my Cancer ridden body and killed dat shit.

Ranbling aside though. I just wanted to let you all know that I got that stupid Cancer again, and died from it. I can still post here though because Satan gave me access to his computer lab for 2 hours every day, and said I could use it. I guess it's his one mercy (haha can you believe that?), because I had to deal with so much cancer, so many neurotic and crazy people, and watch my company turn into a red tinted shit laden greasy ass dumpster fire, only hungry for money. Even Satan thought that combo was hell enough.

Also Joan, I know you're here too, but I won't be mean to you because this forum is a public place and says not to. But please, slam one back for me, and reminisce over our good ass marriage. You'll never find anyone as good as me. And don't bother tryna come back... Demi Lavato has my heart and I hope to marry her one day. Thanks, xoxox!
I look forward to speaking with the rest of you!

Re: My background

What nonsense. This sounds like a modern episode of the Twilight Zone. Steve Jobs is dead and you, sir, are no Steve Jobs. So there. It's impossible. Improbable. Complete and utter idiocy. (I am not attacking you, whoever you are, but I've seen lies from this guy plenty of times. Or girl. Whoever you are, you can stop now. The internet may be full of idiots who might believe that you're Steve Jobs, but I'm not one of them.)

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6:4-5

I know who he is. This is a staff warning. This should be taken down.

aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40
aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40
aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40aoe40

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо